[nagdu] Werecane!

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 23:55:00 UTC 2011

Sometimes I leave Holly at home if its really hot or icy because I don't want her to work out in those conditions.  Of course everyone expects to see her with me and usually she is!  Some folks even yell at me and wonder where my dog is!  I just tell them she's right here!  I point to my cane and tell them shes a werecane!  Before I got Holly, I was taking my little dog Pez to the vet when someone jumped out in front of me and demanded to know where my dog was!  I said right there and pointed to Pez.  He insisted my dog wasn't real because he wasn't guiding me so I told him to bring his shoes over so Pez could pull his leg back on them and find out my imaginary dog could still get his shoes wet!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!