[nagdu] A favorite book about dog guides

solsticesinger at gmail.com solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:46:38 UTC 2011

No problem. They all take place in England, and are pretty old. I'm guessing
the only way to get them is on cassette, or perhaps bookshare has them. I'm
not sure, as I've already read them, so haven't gone looking.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to
http://mojoradio.us/listen