[nagdu] best combined heart worm and flea meds for dogs?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 1 15:24:58 UTC 2011

My understanding is that, even though the Sentinel sterilizes the flea,
she is still free to bite my dog as much as she likes, so I have to have
both the Sentinel and a topical product.  I think I have Sentinel, though.
If I can use it alone, that would suit me fine.  I really don't like the
Top Spot.  It works well, but it feels and smells toxic.
I was looking at the Cedarcides Julie J was using last summer, but then I
saw Amazon had some other cedar fleasprays, and I got distracted by the
variety.  Anyone tried anything other than the Cedarcides, as an herbal
flea preventer?
Tracy