[nagdu] Dog namesRe: Hello from Morristown

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 2 18:22:39 UTC 2011

I'm not crazy about people names for dogs (Annemarie comes to mind), but
anything is better than Pudding!  I try to maintain a professional
appearance and attitude at work.  I think it would detract from that if I
had to say my dog's name is something as ridiculous as Pudding.  Good
thing the name change is one of the longest-standing TSE traditions!  And
the original was Kiss, even though she wasn't chocolate!
Tracy