[nagdu] Guide dog school question

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Jun 2 20:39:33 UTC 2011

GDB teaches off harness obedience, but not really off leash. I do a little
of off leash obedience, but I don't put it to the test in situations were
not obeying could have adverse consequences. Without me telling her to,
Lexia would walk at my side off leash, so I turned it into a command. I also
have a command that is equivalent to an off leash heel.