[nagdu] motivation update

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Jun 5 18:11:17 UTC 2011

That's kind of funny. Lexia only refused to work on one occasion. As the
rest of the GDB grads know, even if you do not need one, they have you use a
gentle leader once during training. Lexia did fine that time. However, the
next time that I put it on her because I thought that I might need a little
more control for the current situation, she stopped dead in her tracks, as
though to say, "I don't need this thing. Get it off of me. I'm not going
anywhere until you do." Lexia usually does not need too much motivation.
However, oddly enough, she picks up the pace if I hum or sing.