[nagdu] Service Dog Forced To Ride In Taxi Trunk

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 16:56:28 UTC 2011

Yeah, I hope so, too!  Still, that is a terrible position to be put in...
Especially since showing up late when you're blind no matter what the cause
seems to be a capital offense, so there's a lot more pressure to overcome
all obstacles no matter what..  If what you're hoping to gain from the
appointment (health, life, resources, employment...) is important enough to
me, would I be stong enough to stand up for my dog first?  I hope so!  I
tend to go straight to fury when someone does something illegal -- or just
socially unacceptable -- to put me in a bind because they have something I
need just because I'm blind and they're not...  It's generally a nice, cold
fury, so that comes in handy in deciding what to do.  /evil grin/  Still, I
hope never to have to make that sort of choice.

Tami Smith-Kinney