[nagdu] Service Dog Forced To Ride In Taxi Trunk

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Tue Jun 7 21:05:03 UTC 2011

Sherrill,
You're right. That can't be good. If a person is truly independent, one
incident with a  silly cab driver can't knock that down to nothing. My
concern is for this woman's guide. Normally, I'm not crazy at the
thought of people's guides being taken away, but in this situation,
maybe her school or someone should intervene. After all, we've all her
about the Fidelco fiasco,where dogs  have been taken away from handlers
for no apparent reason; If that's happening, then a dog who's in the
care of a woman who admits to a lack of independents, perhaps should be
placed in the care of someone else.

On a lighter note,
I think the famous cabbie would perhaps get his junk streight, so to
speak, if he switched places with the poor pup. I'll bet the dog has a
more useful brain than that man; Maybe he should drive the taxi
instead, and the man should climb into the trunk and yelp about it.  *grins