[nagdu] Service Dog Forced To Ride In Taxi Trunk

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jun 8 16:57:58 UTC 2011

If she doesn't respect the training of your dog, she truly has no
respect for you.
Stand your ground because your dog can only better your skills getting
around anywhere you wish to get around.'
This is in a restraunt or just walking with folks down the street.
The dog learns to focus just on you, and when he isn't doing this, as
they tent to wonder at times, you put them back on you.
The dog will learn as you become a team for many years, you are the
best top dog ever.
Only he can take care of you.
He is proud of his work, and needs to keep working.
Hope this helps.
Now if this is a fight all of the time, then I would share with the
lady, "if my dog isn't wanted, it would be better if we didn't get together.
When she does this once, she will do it again, because she knows she can.
Treat your dog as you would treat your son.
If anyone would have ever said you can come over and your son can not.
You would have gone threw the roof.
The same is with your dog.
Even though in training the dog will try things from time to time,
until the bonding is stronger, you will have the patients to let the
dog know, his actions are good or not good.
The more you use your dog in different situations the better you will
feel working your dog with people.
I believe in you, I know you can do this, because you wanted a dog.