[nagdu] Guide dogs and Rolling book bags

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Jun 9 05:14:49 UTC 2011

Yes I have had a computer in my bag as I have the bag going down each stair.
You know how to lower it gently.
If not say that is your problem.
Smile.
I have done this bag thing for ever.
Even to learning how to lower a cart grocery cart that has eggs in it.
Yes I love my eggs and I will do all I can to make sure not one brakes
except for breakfast smile.