[nagdu] Service Dog Forced To Ride In Taxi Trunk

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Fri Jun 10 06:41:12 UTC 2011

I agree with you in hoping that this lady get the support she needs and I also hate being told what my priorities should be just because I'm blind. I would hope we have the common sense to make the decisions that are right for us. I heard that someone was told by someone in our agency that if they didn't loose weight they would never get a job or help to find one. Totally inappropriate as far as I'm concerned.