[nagdu] Guide dogs and Rolling book bags

Julie Phillipson jbrew48 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 11 14:34:27 UTC 2011

no I have no idea she got it at a flea market but a flea market in Florida
are shops that are set up that sell the same stuff so you can get them.  May
be Marion can look into this.  It might be a good thing for the Florida
affiliate to sell at convention.  I know it was quite inexpensive.  I have
looked for them online but never have found one.

Julie Phillipson