[nagdu] Issue with guide dog in training and puppy raiser at hotel in GA

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 22:26:28 UTC 2011

I am keep name off, this had happed to a puppy raiser at my guide dog school, she was staying in a hotel with her guide dog in training, and was charged for the dog staying in her room.

Puppies do not have the same access rights as the blind person with a guide dog, she also said if she was blind would she have been charged the money also, the man said yes, whether he fully understood the question, I am sure in the state of GA that would have been frowned upon if that was the case.

But puppies are not under the same laws as us, if I understand correctly, and up to the public facility to allow the guide dog in training in the facility which wasn't the problem it was the fact that the woman was charge for the dog in her room.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.