[nagdu] conventions and dogs

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:20:34 UTC 2011

I don't do conventions very often, and, on the rare occasions I do attend, it's very near where I live. So, I can choose whether to bring Caroline or not. I've done both, depending on how long I plan to be there, what I plan to do, etc. However, I do find that she tends to get a bit stressed by all the dogs, canes, and people. So, in most cases, I find it easier to leave her home. However, if I just plan to go for a short time, she does well.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me each Thursday from noon until three for the Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us/listen
or
www.mintfm.net