[nagdu] a cane and dog discussion

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:43:11 UTC 2011

why she is asking pertaining to using other skills as a guide dog users, this is for that here.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.