[nagdu] a cane and dog discussion

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 16:32:13 UTC 2011

Dan,

You are just plain grouchy. /grin/ Honestly, the cane vs. dog discussion
can turn judgmental on all sides in a heartbeat, so grouchiness seems to
be a reasonable response to me.  /grin/

Still... Intelligent discussion is possible, and I'm kind of a nut about
free flow of ideas and knowledge and...  So now that I'm getting old and
jaded, I try to keep a grip and remember that the decision for each
individual is an important one, whether it's to go guide dog in the
first place or to begin to figure out where your cane does or does not
fit in once you've made the switch...

Okay, I'm starting to wake up and figure out what I do about O&M when
I'm not sitting stupidly in front of my computer... /lol/ Good to see
you back on the list.

Tami