[nagdu] a cane and dog discussion

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jun 20 18:56:29 UTC 2011

Hi there,
I will only speak for myself, then no one can have hurt feelings.
I am a good cane user as well as a good dog handler.
I wish the dog over a cane for many reasons.
My dog can get me threw a parking lot better than I can with my cane.
I get it done, where as the dog can find the door of a building faster
than I can.
I also like the idea that the dogs are trained to leave all trash cans
rite where they are met to be.
As a cane user, I would find all of the trash cans, even the harder way
that I didn't care for smile.
Bumping places that smart in the end.
I find that folks who see the cane offer me a ride home, where as the
dog and I called a cab and went on our way.
I have had dogs run my hip into a table, and trust me I correct hard.
Especially if you hit the bone on your hip.
Words are not in the Bible I use at times when I bump hard.
Working on this ya know smile.
I love both, I was really excited the first time a cane was put into my hand.
I knew then I could get out and cross streets feeling freedum.
I also walk faster with a dog than I do with the cane.
Hope I answered your question.