[nagdu] question about convention and booties.

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Jun 24 17:48:32 UTC 2011

I agree, but I would say to try to avoid too much outdoor stuff in the heat
without a shady place or without the possibility of taking a break in the
cool airconditioning.
I live here, and I don't do a lot of walking and such in the hottest part of
the day, the cement really is hot and even if Carter could stand it, I
can't--smile.

So, my long walks are early in the morning.

It used to be at night too but I'm an early riser and don't stay awake too
late--smile.
Old age is the cause, right?

Dan