[nagdu] Greetings and a Thank You

Robert Martin robert.martin at cfu.net
Fri Jun 24 19:56:29 UTC 2011

Good Morning,

For the past couple of months I've been an infrequent contributer but a frequent reader of the contributions to this tlist.  I have been unable to read everything because of my work but I have learned a great deal in preparation for my trip to the Seeing Eye to train with a guide dog partner.  Tomorrow I fly to Morristown to begin my training and what I have learned from all of you gives me some sense of security and also confidence that I have, at a later age in life, made the  right decision.  Thanks to all of you for your work and the information you share.

Regards,

Bob Martin