[nagdu] question about convention and booties.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:59:07 UTC 2011

my very first convention in 2007 in Atlanta, was the first one I went alone with Maxx, I had just got him in Feb of 2007. He was great, never estimate you dogs, I find maxx works better after seeing other dogs, it's like us seeing our old friends, and once he calms down after saying hello, we have to remember our training of meet and greeting people I think we sometimes forget.

Myself included.

I again will be alone, Hubby not coming, but welcome which ever you decide.

I might be at the full meeting on the 3rd I am also giving a presentation at the Travel and Tourism meeting, so I have to budget my time.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.