[nagdu] Greetings and a Thank You

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Sat Jun 25 04:14:16 UTC 2011

Hello Bob,I did not decide to start working with dogs until I was in my late
30's, and I don't regret it.

I'm not opposed to using my cane when I need to, as there are times when I
feel it's best to leave my dog at home, but I feel that I get around more
independently with my dog.

Liz and Seeing Eye dog Gabe

best f luck to you at the Seeing Eye.