[nagdu] We are home

B Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 26 20:46:36 UTC 2011

Thanks Liz, actually, it is very hot here in the Springs. Because she is
getting used to the altitude, we take a short walk to the end of the block
in the morning and a longer one in the evening.
A friend took us to Pet Smart, Lows,and Home Depot since we arrived. I feel
bad not getting her out more. She is accustomed to going for long walks both
morning and afternoon. But I worry about the heat and the altitude.
Bertha