[nagdu] {Disarmed} . Fireworks and Thunder, question?

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Jun 26 21:09:23 UTC 2011

Thanks so much for this.  My guide and I were just in a tornado back on May
22, and she has displayed some anxiety now after this weather event.  I
initially tired to comfort her, but then ceased this as I knew better.  We
are working through it.  I will post this on our WAGDU site...again, thanks
much!

Steve & Misha