[nagdu] . Fireworks and Thunder, question?

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Jun 26 23:48:37 UTC 2011

Hi Art,
I am not sure where that disarm thing is from, or where it came from...hmmm,
interesting.

It's sounds like you are in an interesting area of Florida especially with
the rainy season and dry season.  We are fortunate to not have the dry stuff
this year and in fact, have had approximately 9 inches of rain since last
Saturday here in Western Wisconsin!  The rivers are high, the grass is very
green, the produce is growing nicely in my garden, but the damn bugs are
freaking huge!

One thing my guide's trainer and vet recommended was the Thunder Shirt.  She
has been getting a little better and we will face another test tonight as
storms are expected to roll in again.  There is also the suggestion of
prescribing Zanex, but I really want to stay away from Rx meds.  One of my
coworkers did mention a natural remedy, but for the life of me cannot
remember the name.  It surrounded the name comfort, but just can't remember
it at all.  I do like the post though as tis the season for loud noises!
Ah, snow is so much more quiet!

Steve & Misha