[nagdu] Roselle -- a sad day

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Tue Jun 28 05:37:47 UTC 2011

Michael,
What a beautiful story; What a beautiful life she had.
You wrote a perfect tribute to what seems to have been the perfect
guide. I know all of us love our guides immeasurably, and we all
canconnectwith how you feel about Rozelle. But not allofus had tolive
through the chaos of such an event as 9/11;Not directly at least. Both
you and Rozell are brave for having survived such an ordeal.
I am very sorry for your loss. I agree with you that Rozell is in a
better place now, although her departure was heart-wrenching for you.
She will stay in our hearts and on our minds through your wonderful
article though, and I thank you for that. It was a treat to read
something so honest,so sincere,so moving.
God Bless, and may that wonderful dog rest in piece.
Bernadetta