[nagdu] . Restaurant Turns Away Diners For Having Too ManyServiceDogs.

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Jun 29 16:39:22 UTC 2011

Maybe the restaurant manager should be invited to an NFB or ACB convention
and let him see all the dogs and the lack of chaos there!

Usually what my group does is to plan our restaurant outings, where there
will be alot of dogs, for a time other than the rush times.  Times like 1pm
or 4pm or after the dinner rush.  This way the place isn't real crowded and
there's more room to accomodate all the disabled people and service dogs.

The allergy stuff is the usual BS (sigh!) and doesn't fly with me.  And the
police are useless and they don't really know or understand the access laws
they are supposed to be upholding.  We need to be in the police acadamies to
train the new officers and maybe we aren't doing enough in that area.

Hey, where was the restaurant?  Does Perkins still do the Reunion in June?
We used to invade all of Watertown with blind people and LOTS of guide dogs
in the restaurants! I didn't go to Perkins but came along as a guest of
several graduates.

Lyn and Landon