[nagdu] update on volonteering at NAGDU's exhibit hall table

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 29 19:55:58 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    There is an all-too-truthful adage in the nonprofit arena that "10% of
the people do 90% of the work!" Fortunately, in NAGDU those percentages are
a bit higher! However, we can always use more help!   I would like to
encourage our members attending convention to help out in the exhibit hall
where they can. Our convention fund raising activities are simple ways you
can contribute your time and energy to support the activities of the
National Association of Guide Dog Users, such as the NAGDU Information &
Advocacy Hotline. The hotline is getting a great deal of publicity and
support, resulting in increased activity. The more activity on the hotline,
the more expensive it becomes, since we are charged a per minute toll, along
with the monthly service fees. And the hotline is only one of the many
initiatives of NAGDU, as you will hear during our meetings. Please help
spread the work around so that it is not only a small few who do the work!
Thank you for your cooperation!

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG