[nagdu] NFB Convention Guide Dog Policy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:26:53 UTC 2011

fyi, in any situation whether blind or sighted, hotels that allow dogs do not allow them unattended, it is a fair statement that NAGDU follows this policy.

And if you are not going to convention then you have nothing to worry about.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.