[nagdu] If you don't like the policies

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 22:10:13 UTC 2011

Shannon, I did apologize for that a few times, and I didn't mean to come across that way.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.