[nagdu] If you don't like the policies

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Jun 30 23:46:11 UTC 2011

I think we can find overzealous folks in any organization.  I believe one
can find open-minded and close-minded folks in any organization or in any
grouping.  I have not always been met happily after my questioning, but,
hey, I still question, I still challenge, and I try to do so with decorum
and with compassion, and I won't stop just because somebody or other doesn't
like it.  I like being moved out of my comfort zone and I like to move
others out of theirs.  a lot of wonderful dialogs can happen that way.

margo and Arrow