[nagdu] Embarrassing moments with our dogs

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Mar 1 01:04:06 UTC 2011

Hi Lisa,
Don't be embarrased about Bernie pulling his stunts!  He's still young - and
you are still considered a new team.  I had to put the headcollar on Landon
so much for the first YEAR that I had him.  Distractable - good grief!!!
LOL!  I still have to put the headcollar on him at times.

Sometimes, he STILL embarrasses me!  This past November - mind you, I've had
Landon for three years - and he did something I wanted to melt into the
floor over! Landon and I were at an awards dinner where Landon and I got the
Volunteer of the Year Award from our Democratic Party club.  I was talking
to my State Senator and Landon "molested" her by sticking his nose right
into her crotch!  She squealed in surprise and I probably was quite red in
the face - and I apologised to her.  Later on that night, we encountered the
State Senator again and this time Landon greeted her like a gentleman and
she accepteed his "apology".  And we laughed about the incident - she is a
dog person as well.

So, yeah, dogs are like kids and we never know what they'll pull at times.
Bernie's a great dog and he still needs to mature, that's all.

Take care.

Lyn and Landon