[nagdu] Local business asks service dog to leave

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 20:59:28 UTC 2011

Ah.  I did not know that!  So the post-seizure behaviors would require
specific training.  There is a program around here that trains medical alert
dogs, and I meet dogs in training every now and then.  I know it takes a
couple of years, starting in puppyhood, for the socialization in proper
public behavior.  Now I have an idea about some of the tasks the dogs are
being trained to perform!  Interesting stuff.

Tami Smith-Kinney