[nagdu] Local business asks service dog to leave

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 21:13:19 UTC 2011

Teehee!

I did get up two nights in a row last week to let the poodle out when she
woke me from a sound sleep.  Only as I opened the door, I noticed something
was missing.  Sure enough, I found the poodle in her favorite spot on the
couch, sound asleep.  /lol/  Well, one of us had to make a special trip, so
I decided I must have dreamed Mitzi was waking me up.

The third night when my little phantom menace disturbed my sleep, I decided
to ignore her since I didn't need to go anywhere at the moment.  I started
to drift back off until a poodle paw started batting at me.  Oh!  Sure
enough, there was a real poodle who really needed to go out.  /lol/

So I stood by the door waiting for her and still wasn't sure if I was
waiting for a real dog or not and ended up entertaining myself by checking
around the house for her to see if she really had gone outside.  She had.

So I guess sometimes there really *is* a dog.  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney