[nagdu] Where Do You Find Issues with Attempted Denial of Entry

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 04:51:56 UTC 2011

It all depends on the place and time.  I noticed that getting a cab late at night or outside Manhattan, NY is usually an issue; or, some stores where they employ security to work the front doors.  Usually, the gards will hold the doors closed untill someone eylls at them or I defy them and keep walking in despite them attempting to block access by standing in my way.  Once a seene is made, they usually shut up.  In addition, some gards for the major no-pet apartment complexes have denied access or questioned other employies when visiting people in these buildings.  I have family that lives in a condo. My family member had to justify that I was only visiting with my dog since people wrote nasty letters complaining that someone with a dog was living in one of the units.