[nagdu] Do you ever get angry with your dogsand howtocontroleit?

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Mar 4 20:22:34 UTC 2011

Or, as my husband used to say about Jersey "Do they remember when I guided you around all that stuff on the sidewalk? Do they remember when I guided you away from that crazy driver, or showed you that there were steps? No,. All they remember is poop! Just one  pile of poop,  one time, and I'm forever known as "poophead!" "