[nagdu] stunt double

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Mar 5 02:17:52 UTC 2011

Do any of you get asked with any frequency if your dog is the same one that you've had?

I get asked this question about every 3-4 weeks at work.  I haven't worked Belle in years and I've never had her at my current job.  I've been working with Monty for about the past 1.5 years or so.  Before that I was still working with him, but he was learning and didn't go to my office with me.   When I was first asked if he was a different dog I thought it was just because I was using a different harness, but I was asked just today if he's the same dog.

I've haven't died his coat a different color, given him some radical haircut and he hasn't gained or lost massive amounts of weight.  His behavior is pretty much the same. So what gives?

Thoughts? Ideas?
Julie