[nagdu] stunt double

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Mar 5 12:47:46 UTC 2011

Julie,
Even more shocking, I was recently approached by someone who asked me *if
that is Thor?*  Thor was my first guide who passed away in 1999...I think my
black lab would have definitely been a white lab.  My girlfriend also had a
black lab cross who was career changed last fall, and someone asked if that
was Steve's dog?  My first thought was...what?  I told her to respond by
telling them, yes, and I hope the bastard has a hell of a time finding his
way around today...gotta love it!

Steve & Misha who is actually Misha!