[nagdu] Local business asks service dog to leave

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 5 13:38:13 UTC 2011

Lisa,
    Whether or not this person has a disability or that the dog is a service
dog seems irrelevant to me. ASsuming these are so, the clinic is in error in
their thinking. If they believe they can refuse access to a person with a
disability accompanied by a service dog because they can perform the tasks
for the person the dog is trained to perform, is contradictory to the
guidance offered by the CDC. If I were to go to this clinic, I assume, they
would require me to not use my guide dog.

Fraternally yours,
Marion