[nagdu] stunt double

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:18:46 UTC 2011

Actually one of my coworkers didn't realize I had a new dog for three
months, she sees me almost every day.
My previous dog was Gracy a 21 inch tall Border Collie mix, and my
current guide is a 25.5 inch tall Doberman mix.  The only thing they
have in common is that they're both black.  Even their eyes are
different colors, their ears are different, their body type is
different, and my Dobe has rust markings.
I think some people are just blind? LOL

Rox and the Botanical Barkers:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"The only problem with troubleshooting is, sometimes, trouble shoots
back."
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl