[nagdu] Questions for Hotline

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Mar 6 17:56:09 UTC 2011

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for getting questions into the Q and A Subcommittee of the Nagdu national Hotline Committee is March 8.  Please send questions you think someone might ask when calling the hotline or questions that need to be contained in training materials for people handling the Hotline.  Please send questions to me, margo downey, at

margo.downey at verizon.net

thanks.  We have a few questions but could use many more ideas.

Margo Downey, Chair, Q and A Subcommittee, Ad Hoc National Hotline Committee