[nagdu] Where Do You Find Issues with Attempted Denial of Entry

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 00:21:24 UTC 2011

Yes,
I have some friends who are verry sencitive to that issue since they seene it happening.  I personally had to deal with either bad service or was told after being seated that the bill was ... and that food would be ready to be taken out.  In addition,  I have been in some situations where I was told to pay first before eating.  I think that some of this is due to the fact that I reside in a place that places a negative view on blind people since many of the other tennants and visitors who attend programs here like to go in to business, order, then leave without paying or order items and come up with an excuse as to why they can not pay.  Irronicly, this is not a frequent thing regardless of the negative immage this building and people place on the blind as a whole.  Note:  I am being general since I know and respect that pockets of people here do not act in a way to negativily affect our immage.