[nagdu] stunt double

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Mar 7 14:46:06 UTC 2011

I was talking about this the other day with my husband.  I was asking him
the likelihood that anyone would notice if I took Belle to work with me
instead of Monty.
He said he thought the odds were very slim, after all both dogs are
black...well mostly.  Belle is quite a bit gray these days.
When I asked him about the fact that she is about 3 inches shorter, 15
pounds lighter, has a totally different body type, longer hair with ruffles
and a very long tail compared with Monty's docked tail, he didn't seem to
think anyone would notice any of that.
He's probably right, but some nutty part of me would like to do it just to
find out. *smile*  I won't though because Belle would not find it amusing.

Julie