[nagdu] Furminator

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Mar 7 18:44:07 UTC 2011

Heya!

I bought a Furminator several years ago.  At the time there was only one type in three sizes, small for cats, medium for dogs and huge for horses.  I noticed now that there are two types of Furminator for dogs.  One for short hair, less than two inches, and one for long haired breeds.  In addition each comes in a variety of sizes.  Does anyone know what coat length the original Furminator was meant for?

If I could use the new one on Monty's extremely short coat that'd be great, but I don't want to buy another of the same thing.  Ideas?

Julie