[nagdu] stunt double

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 8 18:35:08 UTC 2011

Usually when people tell me they have a dog that looks just like mine,
they add "except he's bigger, and fatter, and he's yellow.  But he looks
just like him!"  O-kaaaay.

I've had a black lab now since 1989.  I've been wondering what people
would think, if my next dog is not a black lab.  From reading this thread,
I begin to think they won't even notice!
Tracy