[nagdu] metal detectors

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 9 19:47:59 UTC 2011

Hello:

Yes, I realize Julie was talking about places like gov buildings but from my memory of going into gov buildings before the scanning set up was fairly similar to going through the scanners at airports so therefore one could probably handle the situation in a similar manner.

I didn't realize that she was also asking about what laws/regulations applied to that situation.

Cheers
Gary