[nagdu] PA Evans'Bill to Help Protect Service Animals Receives House Endorsement

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Wed Mar 9 23:38:44 UTC 2011

Lynn, help me understand this...
If your dog is under attack, who is really going to think about shooting a
snapshot and keying on a sound of where an owner might be?  Think about how
frantic one would be...taking a picture is the last thing I would even think
of, and isn't the average person going to be focusing on their dog and if
they were or were not hurt?  I find this just a little off.
Just my opinion, and if you can explain as to how this is really effective
that would be great.

Thanks,

Steve