[nagdu] Beyond the Obvious...How Does Your Guide Assist You?

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Thu Mar 10 17:31:59 UTC 2011

One of the reasons I decided to attend a women's Bible study was to meet
other women with whom I share common interests. I think some of these woman
got put off when I tried to steer our conversation toward her or about me.
As in any setting, some woman got it and there were those cluckers and
koo-koo'ers who are probably still clueless.

My dog seems to be a drunk magnet. While waiting for busses the drunks some
times come in droves-- well maybe, one or two at a time. Yes, on the bus,
that's where the over opinionated busy bodies seem magnetized to my dog.
Such is life.

Lisa and Bernie