[nagdu] PA Evans'Bill toHelpProtectService AnimalsReceives House Endorsement -- dog attack

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Sun Mar 13 19:47:41 UTC 2011

Good job Passel.  I'll bet the police can help. Youknow the area you and the
jerk walked in. The dog was on a leash so it's safe to say the jerk lived in
the immediate area. I'm guessing if the police went to neighbors, if they're
willing, they might see the jerk and it's dog.  You might contact legal aid,
or contact a civil attorney and see if he/she will file legal action against
the offender for, perhaps, civil violation. Did the vet find ANY physical
signs harm was done to the dog. What a so and so --the jerk, to blatantly
take advantage of your blindness. For me, such an act feels like such a
violation. At times, these violations trigger acts of violence committed
against me a few years back.

Lisa ----- Original Message -----