[nagdu] FW: [GuideDogs] . TV show on right of access of service dogs.

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Mar 14 10:49:22 UTC 2011

I received this from a poster on another list.

If you're not familiar with the TV show "Primetime: What Would You Do?" on
ABC, it is a show where they use actors to reenact different scenerios,
captured by hidden cameras, in public places to see how people (in the
general public) would react to them, if they would speak up or keep quiet.
One example is when a man's wife went to the bathroom and he hit on another
woman at the bar, to see if people around them said anything to the wife
about her cheating husband.

Next Friday, March 18, 2011 at 9pm EST they are doing a segment about
service dog access. Using a woman with a dog with a CCI cape in a
restaurant, a couple will start complaining about there being a dog in the
restaurant. He's my assistance dog." You're reading the newspaper; you're
not blind!" This was in the preview and sometimes they do different versions
of a scenerio, so there may also be another variation.

It should be a good segment and hopefully one viewers will learn from in
regards to service dogs and access!

Show: "Primetime: What Would You Do?"
Channel: ABC
Date: Friday, March 18, 2011