[nagdu] PA Evans'Bill toHelpProtectService AnimalsReceives House Endorsement

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 14 13:15:56 UTC 2011

Passle, that's terrible!  How is your dog doing?
Could you maybe get some media attention, to maybe educate people in your
town?
Gosh, if my dog had been attacked that much, I think I'd be carrying
around a baseball bat or something.  If I wasn't afraid to bring my dog
out at all.
Good luck ith your bill.
Tracy